GAY Money (CURRENCY:GAY) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 17th. Over the last week, GAY Money has traded 32.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. GAY Money has a market cap of $0.00 and $69.00 worth of GAY Money was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GAY Money coin can currently be purchased for $0.0185 or 0.00000228 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $372.48 or 0.04599450 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015900 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007919 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00014372 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 114.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GAY Money Profile
GAY Money (GAY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 8th, 2016. GAY Money’s total supply is 5,703,882,873 coins. The official website for GAY Money is www.gaycoin.online. GAY Money’s official Twitter account is @GayMoneyWorld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GAY Money
GAY Money can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase GAY Money directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAY Money must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GAY Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAY Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAY Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.