Joulecoin (CURRENCY:XJO) traded up 1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Joulecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0099 or 0.00000123 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Joulecoin has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. Joulecoin has a market capitalization of $352,048.00 and approximately $355.00 worth of Joulecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00049533 BTC.
- ClearCoin (CLR) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sling (SLING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00128025 BTC.
- Xaucoin (XAU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000600 BTC.
Joulecoin (CRYPTO:XJO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 22nd, 2013. Joulecoin’s total supply is 35,520,587 coins. Joulecoin’s official website is www.jouleco.in. Joulecoin’s official Twitter account is @JouleCoin.
Joulecoin Coin Trading
Joulecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Joulecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joulecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Joulecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joulecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joulecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.