Lampix (CURRENCY:PIX) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Lampix has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar. One Lampix token can currently be bought for about $0.0229 or 0.00000283 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, COSS, BigONE and Gatecoin. Lampix has a market cap of $3.11 million and $8,364.00 worth of Lampix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008289 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.09 or 0.00852119 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012309 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00042046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00151870 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00050807 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 45.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.32 or 0.00299903 BTC.
Lampix Token Profile
Lampix’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Lampix’s total supply is 327,154,880 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,322,017 tokens. Lampix’s official Twitter account is @lampix_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lampix is www.lampix.co. The Reddit community for Lampix is /r/Lampix.
Lampix Token Trading
Lampix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinExchange, Gatecoin, HitBTC, ForkDelta, OTCBTC, BigONE and Bit-Z. It is not possible to buy Lampix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lampix must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lampix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lampix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lampix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.