Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Linda has a total market cap of $11.42 million and approximately $84,718.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Linda has traded 21.6% higher against the US dollar. One Linda coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00050418 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00709424 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007072 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.69 or 0.00097032 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002284 BTC.
Linda (CRYPTO:LINDA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 3rd, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 8,948,924,676 coins. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject. Linda’s official website is lindacoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.