LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for $0.0388 or 0.00000480 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $39,656.00 and $213.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002250 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00045215 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001779 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28,801.80 or 3.56096000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00215626 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003289 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003795 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000058 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (CRYPTO:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 26th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,522,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,022,000 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.