Machinecoin (CURRENCY:MAC) traded up 52% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Machinecoin has a total market capitalization of $882,759.00 and approximately $5,400.00 worth of Machinecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Machinecoin has traded up 106.1% against the US dollar. One Machinecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0417 or 0.00000515 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- Grantcoin (GRT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003510 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000897 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Machinecoin (MAC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 7th, 2014. Machinecoin’s total supply is 21,182,700 coins. The Reddit community for Machinecoin is /r/Machinecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Machinecoin’s official Twitter account is @machinecoin. The official website for Machinecoin is machinecoin.io.
Machinecoin Coin Trading
Machinecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Machinecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Machinecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Machinecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Machinecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Machinecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.