Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Melon token can now be bought for about $60.49 or 0.00744980 BTC on popular exchanges including Kraken, Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives and Bittrex. Melon has a market capitalization of $36.25 million and approximately $292,441.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Melon has traded 28.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.79 or 0.00847241 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012287 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00151711 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00051557 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 42.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.00 or 0.00295620 BTC.
Melon Token Profile
Melon was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 749,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 599,400 tokens. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport. The official website for Melon is melonport.com. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives and Kraken. It is not possible to purchase Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.