Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last week, Mercury has traded up 35.6% against the US dollar. Mercury has a total market cap of $24.11 million and approximately $6.75 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can currently be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002981 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Tidex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020199 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.97 or 0.00840331 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00150360 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00052330 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00302448 BTC.
Mercury Token Profile
Mercury’s genesis date was March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mercury is www.darcr.us.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.