Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded up 39.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last seven days, Monster Byte has traded 122.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Monster Byte token can currently be bought for $0.0724 or 0.00000894 BTC on popular exchanges. Monster Byte has a market capitalization of $1.22 million and approximately $564.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003747 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.83 or 0.00838269 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012328 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00149316 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00051750 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $22.76 or 0.00281248 BTC.
Monster Byte Token Profile
Monster Byte launched on July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Monster Byte is monsterbyte.io.
Monster Byte Token Trading
Monster Byte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Monster Byte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monster Byte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monster Byte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.