ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. In the last week, ParallelCoin has traded up 15.6% against the dollar. One ParallelCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.43 or 0.00005391 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. ParallelCoin has a total market capitalization of $136,058.00 and approximately $48.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.07 or 0.01622790 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001266 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010556 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004654 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00020095 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004960 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003023 BTC.
ParallelCoin (DUO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. ParallelCoin’s official website is parallelcoin.info.
ParallelCoin Coin Trading
ParallelCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ParallelCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParallelCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParallelCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParallelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.