Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ADMS):
- 4/4/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at Leerink Swann. They set an “outperform” rating and a $31.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/2/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/27/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 3/27/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at Bank of America. They set a “buy” rating and a $39.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/10/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/2/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/25/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals was given a new $40.00 price target on by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/23/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company driven to improve the lives of those affected by chronic disorders of the central nervous system. The company seeks to achieve this by modifying the pharmacokinetic profiles of approved drugs to create novel therapeutics for use alone and in fixed-dose combination products. Adamas is currently developing ADS-5102, its lead wholly-owned product candidate, for the treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesia (LID) associated with Parkinson’s disease and for the treatment of major symptoms associated with multiple sclerosis in patients with walking impairment. The company’s portfolio also includes Namzaric and Namenda XR, two approved products with Forest Laboratories Holdings Limited, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Allergan plc. Forest is responsible for marketing both products in the United States under an exclusive license from Adamas. “
- 2/23/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Noble Financial.
- 2/21/2018 – Adamas Pharmaceuticals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
Adamas Pharmaceuticals stock traded up $0.96 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $25.33. The company had a trading volume of 206,662 shares, compared to its average volume of 989,743. Adamas Pharmaceuticals has a 1 year low of $13.50 and a 1 year high of $44.00. The company has a current ratio of 10.79, a quick ratio of 10.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.55. The stock has a market cap of $646.32, a PE ratio of -6.38 and a beta of 1.58.
Adamas Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADMS) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, February 22nd. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($1.27) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($1.18) by ($0.09). The business had revenue of $0.57 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $0.84 million. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted ($0.68) earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 1435.1% compared to the same quarter last year. sell-side analysts forecast that Adamas Pharmaceuticals will post -5.87 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Adamas Pharmaceuticals news, insider Rajiv Patni sold 1,252 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $25.94, for a total value of $32,476.88. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 21,515 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $558,099.10. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. Also, CEO Gregory T. Went sold 4,541 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of $25.75, for a total transaction of $116,930.75. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 182,610 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $4,702,207.50. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last ninety days, insiders sold 6,360 shares of company stock valued at $164,138. 29.00% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
A number of institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. SG Americas Securities LLC purchased a new position in shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals during the 3rd quarter worth approximately $110,000. Granite Springs Asset Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals during the 4th quarter worth approximately $207,000. MetLife Investment Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals during the 4th quarter worth approximately $239,000. Prosight Management LP purchased a new position in shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals during the 4th quarter worth approximately $407,000. Finally, Hartwell J M Limited Partnership increased its stake in shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals by 65.0% during the 4th quarter. Hartwell J M Limited Partnership now owns 16,500 shares of the specialty pharmaceutical company’s stock worth $559,000 after purchasing an additional 6,500 shares in the last quarter. 77.33% of the stock is owned by institutional investors.
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc discovers, develops, and sells therapies for chronic neurologic disorders. The company's approved/commercial product is GOCOVRI, an amantadine therapy for the treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesia in patients with Parkinson's disease. Its partnered approved/commercial products include Namzaric (memantine hydrochloride extended-release and donepezil hydrochloride) capsules; and Namenda XR (memantine hydrochloride) extended release capsules for the treatment of moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease.
Receive News & Ratings for Adamas Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adamas Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.