Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded down 10.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. One Rimbit coin can now be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Rimbit has traded 32.3% higher against the US dollar. Rimbit has a market cap of $411,937.00 and $1,700.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FIMKrypto (FIMK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MorningStar (MRNG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Jewels (JWL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- VPNCoin (VASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BITFID (FID) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000395 BTC.
Rimbit (RBT) is a coin. It launched on May 28th, 2014. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. Rimbit’s official message board is www.rimbit.com/forums. Rimbit’s official website is www.rimbit.com. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rimbit
Rimbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Rimbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rimbit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rimbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.