SHACoin (CURRENCY:SHA) traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One SHACoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, SHACoin has traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. SHACoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $1,421.00 worth of SHACoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $372.82 or 0.04603660 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- BitcoinX [Futures] (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- XDE II (XDE2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00158000 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded up 56.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
SHACoin Coin Profile
SHACoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2014. The official website for SHACoin is www.shacoin2.com. SHACoin’s official Twitter account is @Shacoin_org.
SHACoin Coin Trading
SHACoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy SHACoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHACoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SHACoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SHACoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHACoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.