SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded down 12.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 17th. SmileyCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.10 million and $1,122.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 59.5% higher against the dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 117.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 44.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007043 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001793 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003565 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
SmileyCoin (CRYPTO:SMLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 13th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.