SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One SongCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. SongCoin has a market capitalization of $52,880.00 and $679.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SongCoin has traded up 18.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01702340 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010510 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004700 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020675 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008784 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005208 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003140 BTC.
SongCoin (SONG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. SongCoin’s official website is www.songcoin.org. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania.
SongCoin Coin Trading
SongCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SongCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SongCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.