ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. ZenCash has a total market cap of $120.72 million and approximately $1.04 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZenCash has traded up 37.2% against the US dollar. One ZenCash coin can currently be bought for $33.06 or 0.00407547 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, COSS and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.48 or 0.00646974 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $225.57 or 0.02780550 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.53 or 0.00314750 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00068880 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 36.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013105 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.52 or 0.00141995 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000120 BTC.
ZEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 9th, 2017. ZenCash’s total supply is 3,651,525 coins. The Reddit community for ZenCash is /r/ZenSys and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZenCash’s official Twitter account is @zencashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ZenCash is forum.zensystem.io. ZenCash’s official website is zensystem.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, COSS, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.