ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One ERC20 token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. ERC20 has a market cap of $341,098.00 and $1,783.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ERC20 has traded down 35% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008398 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003907 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00019965 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $66.45 or 0.00838069 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012592 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041722 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00148312 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00051541 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.59 or 0.00284893 BTC.
ERC20 Token Profile
ERC20 launched on October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 1,693,691,126 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,574,741,156 tokens. The official website for ERC20 is erc20.space. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.