Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. One Hshare coin can now be purchased for $6.91 or 0.00086293 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Kucoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Hshare has a market capitalization of $296.30 million and approximately $53.82 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Hshare has traded up 28.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00022383 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Hshare uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. Hshare’s total supply is 42,878,191 coins. Hshare’s official website is h.cash. The Reddit community for Hshare is /r/h_cash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hshare’s official Twitter account is @Mkt_Hcash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Hshare Coin Trading
Hshare can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia, C-CEX, Allcoin, Bit-Z, Huobi, Gate.io, Binance, Trade Satoshi, ACX, Abucoins, EXX, TOPBTC, HitBTC, CoolCoin, ZB.COM, Coinnest and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase Hshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hshare must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.