Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. During the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded up 44% against the US dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00012483 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Bitfinex, EXX and HitBTC. Metaverse ETP has a total market cap of $38.89 million and $5.67 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $522.47 or 0.06407280 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.62 or 0.00216133 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.83 or 0.00145078 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002888 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000475 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP (CRYPTO:ETP) is a coin. It was first traded on February 11th, 2017. Metaverse ETP’s total supply is 57,609,149 coins and its circulating supply is 38,209,149 coins. Metaverse ETP’s official Twitter account is @mvs_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Metaverse ETP is blog.mvs.org. The official website for Metaverse ETP is mvs.org. The Reddit community for Metaverse ETP is /r/Metaverse_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, EXX, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Bitfinex. It is not possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.