Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. Syscoin has a total market capitalization of $203.62 million and $5.57 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for $0.38 or 0.00004768 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, AEX, Tux Exchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded up 33.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.95 or 0.01694950 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009217 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021182 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005256 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001457 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003808 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00025653 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
Syscoin (CRYPTO:SYS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 532,383,704 coins. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, AEX, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Poloniex and Bittylicious. It is not presently possible to purchase Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.