GAIA (CURRENCY:GAIA) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. GAIA has a total market capitalization of $468,056.00 and $41.00 worth of GAIA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GAIA coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0194 or 0.00000235 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, GAIA has traded 17.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Avoncoin (ACN) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
GAIA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 28th, 2014. GAIA’s total supply is 24,101,381 coins. The official website for GAIA is gaiaplatform.com. GAIA’s official Twitter account is @gaia_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GAIA Coin Trading
GAIA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAIA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAIA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GAIA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.