MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 19th. One MarteXcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.70 or 0.00008530 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex. MarteXcoin has a total market capitalization of $2.07 million and approximately $1,139.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MarteXcoin has traded down 5.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00046842 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00069353 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016547 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00180379 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00031640 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00039212 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.07 or 0.00534120 BTC.
MarteXcoin (CRYPTO:MXT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 2,947,234 coins. The official website for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org. MarteXcoin’s official message board is martexcoin.org/forum. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “MartexCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency created by members of the Brasilian community. It's based on the X13 algorithm. “
Buying and Selling MarteXcoin
MarteXcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.