UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 19th. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.86 million and $757,459.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.82 or 0.00009898 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded up 15.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,245.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $961.53 or 0.11674400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00037145 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00215713 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00019524 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.64 or 0.01646900 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021751 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 34.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002211 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin (UNB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 19th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. UnbreakableCoin’s official website is www.unbreakablecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.