Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 19th. Vsync has a total market capitalization of $2.66 million and $1,272.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Vsync has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. One Vsync coin can currently be bought for $0.0166 or 0.00000201 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 45.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00049357 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.69 or 0.00069112 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016583 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.30 or 0.00173682 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00031454 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003600 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00039539 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.66 or 0.00542377 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
VSX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 29th, 2017. Vsync’s total supply is 168,332,594 coins and its circulating supply is 160,559,294 coins. The official website for Vsync is vsync.pw. Vsync’s official Twitter account is @VsyncCrypto.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Vsync Coin Trading
Vsync can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Vsync directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vsync must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vsync using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.