Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 20th. In the last week, Neutron has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. Neutron has a total market capitalization of $5.08 million and approximately $12,665.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neutron coin can currently be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001633 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00038708 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.09 or 0.00770069 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00028020 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005744 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003026 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 57.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00022937 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Neutron (NTRN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 19th, 2016. Neutron’s total supply is 35,204,640 coins. Neutron’s official Twitter account is @Neutron_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Neutron is /r/NeutronCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Neutron is www.neutroncoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. “
Buying and Selling Neutron
Neutron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutron should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neutron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.