Ace (CURRENCY:ACE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 21st. One Ace token can now be purchased for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003518 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Ace has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. Ace has a total market capitalization of $1.28 million and $297,300.00 worth of Ace was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00021599 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.18 or 0.00846412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00043615 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00148007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.93 or 0.00330107 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001087 BTC.
Ace was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Ace’s total supply is 14,476,036 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,151,937 tokens. Ace’s official website is tokenstars.com/en/ace. The Reddit community for Ace is /r/TokenStars and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ace’s official Twitter account is @TokenStars.
Buying and Selling Ace
Ace can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ace directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ace should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ace using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ace and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.