AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. In the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00005856 BTC on major exchanges. AppCoins has a market cap of $51.45 million and approximately $3.89 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004189 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.50 or 0.00848386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011395 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00043449 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00149322 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.30 or 0.00310943 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001093 BTC.
AppCoins’ genesis date was November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.