Catcoin (CURRENCY:CAT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. Catcoin has a total market cap of $169,807.00 and approximately $97.00 worth of Catcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Catcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0266 or 0.00000303 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Catcoin has traded down 0.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Catcoin Coin Profile
Catcoin (CRYPTO:CAT) is a coin. It was first traded on December 23rd, 2013. Catcoin’s total supply is 6,378,600 coins. The official website for Catcoin is www.catcoins.org. Catcoin’s official Twitter account is @catcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Catcoin
Catcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Catcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Catcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Catcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.