Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 21st. Credits has a total market cap of $73.65 million and $3.19 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Credits has traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar. One Credits token can now be purchased for approximately $0.54 or 0.00006127 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ForkDelta, IDEX and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00123892 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00034818 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001966 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004313 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 137,459,254 tokens. Credits’ official message board is medium.com/@credits. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, ForkDelta and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.