Sakuracoin (CURRENCY:SKR) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. One Sakuracoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Sakuracoin has traded 23.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sakuracoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $359.00 worth of Sakuracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001950 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006584 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001959 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 42.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009002 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003800 BTC.
Sakuracoin Coin Profile
Sakuracoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2017. Sakuracoin’s official website is sakuracoin.com. Sakuracoin’s official Twitter account is @sakuracoin.
Buying and Selling Sakuracoin
Sakuracoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sakuracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sakuracoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sakuracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sakuracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sakuracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.