Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded down 12.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. One Signatum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges. Signatum has a total market capitalization of $257,717.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Signatum has traded down 8.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003233 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.85 or 0.00213190 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00173847 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00070372 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004171 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $533.63 or 0.06036380 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00176648 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00023278 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Signatum Coin Profile
Signatum (CRYPTO:SIGT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 9th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. Signatum’s official website is signatum.org. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_.
Buying and Selling Signatum
Signatum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signatum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Signatum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.