SuperNET (CURRENCY:UNITY) traded 19.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. SuperNET has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $8.00 worth of SuperNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SuperNET token can currently be purchased for approximately $91.99 or 0.01047580 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, SuperNET has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004189 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.50 or 0.00848386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011395 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00043449 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00149322 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.30 or 0.00310943 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001093 BTC.
SuperNET’s launch date was November 16th, 2015. SuperNET’s total supply is 777,777 tokens. The Reddit community for SuperNET is /r/supernet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SuperNET’s official website is supernet.org. SuperNET’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg.
According to CryptoCompare, “SuperNET is an asset built on the NXT platform and it is a cryptocurrency network that facilitates the creation revenue for developers in the cryptosphere. UNITY, like the coin's ticker itself, plans to unite, spread and empower cryptocurrencies whle still allowing them to maintain their brand freedom and identity. SuperNET's platform allows developers to create, deploy amd integrate new funcionalities and features related to blockchain technology, with of over 15 programming languages at their disposal through a system of plug-ins. Plug-ins can be downloaded and used within the SuperNET client, allowing new deployments to be easily integrated and used by the SuperNET community. SupeNET revenues (from its core assets, advertisements and shared fees) will be distributed as follows:10% for overhead20% for coin communities, according to their proportional contribution5% Nxt core development5% for BTCD stakers10% unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism. “
Buying and Selling SuperNET
SuperNET can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nxt Asset Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SuperNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.