Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded up 15.5% against the US dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $107.01 million and approximately $1.76 million worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $2.64 or 0.00030087 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,813.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $603.90 or 0.06877070 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,135.07 or 0.12926000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.78 or 0.01671480 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $253.99 or 0.02892400 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00210913 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.31 or 0.00743755 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $267.57 or 0.03047070 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
UBQ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on September 2nd, 2014. Ubiq’s total supply is 40,501,207 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.