News headlines about Agrium (NYSE:AGU) (TSE:AGU) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Agrium earned a news sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the basic materials company an impact score of 47.6849672514872 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Bank Of Nova Scotia Trust Company Has Lowered Its Agrium (AGU) Holding; MOBIVITY HOLDINGS (MFON) Shorts … (mtastar.com)
- Phosphate Fertilizer – In- Depth Study of leading key players Agrium, CF Industries Holdings, Coromandel International … (factsweek.com)
- Speciality Fertilizer Market – Manufacturers (Agrium Inc, Haifa Chemicals Limited, Israel Chemical Limited … (opinioninvestor.com)
- Global Urea Market 2018 – PotashCorp, EuroChem, Group DF, CF Industries , Agrium Inc (themobileherald.com)
- Global Specialty Fertilizers Market Analysis 2018 NPS, Yara International, Haifa Chemicals, Agrium and Sinochem Group (businessservices24.com)
Shares of AGU stock traded up $0.41 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $115.00. The company had a trading volume of 833,843 shares, compared to its average volume of 407,078. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 0.78 and a current ratio of 1.29. Agrium has a fifty-two week low of $87.82 and a fifty-two week high of $117.28.
WARNING: “Agrium (AGU) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Finds” was originally published by Dispatch Tribunal and is the property of of Dispatch Tribunal. If you are accessing this article on another domain, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright and trademark law. The correct version of this article can be accessed at https://www.dispatchtribunal.com/2018/04/22/agrium-agu-receiving-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-report-finds.html.
Agrium Company Profile
Agrium Inc is a Canada-based global producer and distributor of agricultural products, services and solutions. The Company produces nitrogen, potash and phosphate fertilizers, with a combined wholesale nutrient capacity of approximately 11 million tones. Agrium Inc supplies main products and services directly to growers, including crop nutrients, crop protection, seed, as well as agronomic and application services.
Receive News & Ratings for Agrium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Agrium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.