Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. One Blocktix token can now be purchased for about $0.59 or 0.00006716 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Blocktix has traded up 39.4% against the U.S. dollar. Blocktix has a total market cap of $23.51 million and $5.14 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010095 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00023373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.08 or 0.00857805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011415 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00043281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00148256 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00298316 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001080 BTC.
Blocktix was first traded on July 9th, 2017. Blocktix’s total supply is 62,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The official website for Blocktix is blocktix.io. The Reddit community for Blocktix is /r/blocktix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blocktix’s official Twitter account is @blocktix and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocktix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocktix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blocktix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.