Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. Bonpay has a market cap of $5.30 million and $91,097.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bonpay token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.47 or 0.00005253 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Mercatox. Over the last week, Bonpay has traded 70.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009996 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00023321 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.99 or 0.00850930 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011204 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00043858 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.99 or 0.00145432 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.63 or 0.00298134 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001163 BTC.
Bonpay was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. Bonpay’s official message board is medium.com/@bonpay. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bonpay
Bonpay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bonpay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonpay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.