Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 22% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 22nd. In the last seven days, Golem has traded 47.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Golem token can now be bought for about $0.62 or 0.00006957 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Abucoins, Bittrex, Cobinhood and Huobi. Golem has a market cap of $514.27 million and $82.61 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004155 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00023329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $74.53 or 0.00841212 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011290 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00044376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00146521 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00290009 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001135 BTC.
Golem’s launch date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 834,262,000 tokens. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Golem’s official website is golem.network. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gate.io, Poloniex, Cobinhood, Huobi, CryptoDerivatives, Mercatox, Abucoins, Heat Wallet, Bitfinex, Tidex, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, Exrates and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.