Grantcoin (CURRENCY:GRT) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 22nd. Grantcoin has a market capitalization of $589,991.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Grantcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Grantcoin has traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Grantcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000133 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001631 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded up 164.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003605 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Grantcoin (CRYPTO:GRT) is a Pow coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 23rd, 2015. Grantcoin’s total supply is 10,043,672,953 coins and its circulating supply is 43,672,953 coins. The Reddit community for Grantcoin is /r/MannaCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Grantcoin’s official Twitter account is @grantcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Grantcoin’s official website is www.mannabase.com.
Grantcoin Coin Trading
Grantcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grantcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grantcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grantcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grantcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grantcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.