HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 22nd. HyperStake has a total market capitalization of $4.49 million and approximately $1,401.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperStake coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, BX Thailand and CoinExchange. Over the last week, HyperStake has traded 20.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.05 or 0.00213539 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019826 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014186 BTC.
HYP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,200,602,716 coins. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HyperStake’s official website is hyperstake.io. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
Buying and Selling HyperStake
HyperStake can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperStake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.