Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. One Oxycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001219 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z. Over the last week, Oxycoin has traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar. Oxycoin has a market cap of $11.76 million and approximately $29,968.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.60 or 0.00129843 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00037980 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006006 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000552 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004651 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Oxycoin (CRYPTO:OXY) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 25th, 2015. Oxycoin’s total supply is 108,046,910 coins. The Reddit community for Oxycoin is /r/oxycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oxycoin’s official message board is medium.com/@oxycoin. Oxycoin’s official Twitter account is @oxycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Oxycoin is oxycoin.io.
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.