Speedcash (CURRENCY:SCS) traded down 21.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. One Speedcash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.55 or 0.00006156 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptohub. During the last week, Speedcash has traded 21.3% higher against the dollar. Speedcash has a market capitalization of $247,283.00 and $1,303.00 worth of Speedcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Flycoin (FLY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00024006 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Sterlingcoin (SLG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded down 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Speedcash (SCS) is a coin. Speedcash’s total supply is 476,918 coins and its circulating supply is 452,464 coins. The official website for Speedcash is www.scash.ml. Speedcash’s official Twitter account is @SpeedCashMedia.
Buying and Selling Speedcash
Speedcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Speedcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Speedcash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Speedcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Speedcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Speedcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.