VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 22nd. One VIVO coin can currently be purchased for about $0.75 or 0.00008510 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, VIVO has traded 31.8% higher against the US dollar. VIVO has a market cap of $1.29 million and approximately $8,690.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,779.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $621.43 or 0.07066620 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,202.22 or 0.13671100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.04 or 0.01672040 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $270.93 or 0.03080930 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.73 or 0.00212947 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.73 or 0.00747398 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $272.43 or 0.03097880 BTC.
VIVO Coin Profile
VIVO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 20th, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 2,544,900 coins and its circulating supply is 1,724,900 coins. VIVO’s official message board is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. The official website for VIVO is www.vivocrypto.com. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VIVO
VIVO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIVO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VIVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.