Condensate (CURRENCY:RAIN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 23rd. Condensate has a market capitalization of $2.07 million and approximately $6,215.00 worth of Condensate was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Condensate has traded up 30.1% against the dollar. One Condensate coin can currently be bought for about $0.0120 or 0.00000135 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $472.31 or 0.05321610 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00015901 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 36% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011010 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00017639 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012056 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 48.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Condensate is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 29th, 2017. Condensate’s total supply is 173,028,764 coins. Condensate’s official Twitter account is @condensate_rain. Condensate’s official website is condensate.co.
Buying and Selling Condensate
Condensate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condensate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Condensate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Condensate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Condensate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condensate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.