LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded up 33.1% against the U.S. dollar. LiteBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $130,754.00 and approximately $2,125.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001874 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006750 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 39.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 45.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001959 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004990 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000154 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
LiteBitcoin (CRYPTO:LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.