Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 23rd. Miners’ Reward Token has a total market cap of $1.35 million and approximately $11,768.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Miners’ Reward Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001519 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Over the last week, Miners’ Reward Token has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009857 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004185 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00024388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.00866042 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011270 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00044043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00153099 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.23 or 0.00284282 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001099 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token’s genesis date was March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official website for Miners’ Reward Token is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Miners’ Reward Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners' Reward Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners' Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.