Show (CURRENCY:SHOW) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. Show has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $4.73 million worth of Show was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Show has traded up 73.1% against the US dollar. One Show token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Bibox and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00176233 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00073224 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004463 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011118 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022980 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014365 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00034885 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009884 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Show (SHOW) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 8th, 2018. Show’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. Show’s official Twitter account is @show_coin. The official website for Show is www.show.one.
Show Token Trading
Show can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, BigONE and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Show directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Show should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Show using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Show Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Show and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.