Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded up 11.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 23rd. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.46 or 0.00015884 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and ISX. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $12.61 million and $1.10 million worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Auroracoin has traded up 38.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.39 or 0.00091522 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $60.24 or 0.00657074 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007922 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00101378 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002698 BTC.
AUR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 24th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 8,658,139 coins. The official message board for Auroracoin is auroraspjall.is. Auroracoin’s official website is auroracoin.is. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, ISX and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.