EmberCoin (CURRENCY:EMB) traded up 57.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 24th. In the last week, EmberCoin has traded 41.8% higher against the US dollar. One EmberCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. EmberCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $74,420.00 worth of EmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000306 BTC.
EmberCoin Coin Profile
EmberCoin (CRYPTO:EMB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. EmberCoin’s total supply is 861,773,921,917 coins. EmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @ember_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. EmberCoin’s official website is www.embercoin.io. The Reddit community for EmberCoin is /r/embercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EmberCoin
EmberCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EmberCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EmberCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EmberCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.