TajCoin (CURRENCY:TAJ) traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 24th. One TajCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000185 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. TajCoin has a total market cap of $158,336.00 and approximately $370.00 worth of TajCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, TajCoin has traded up 38.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $535.95 or 0.05721110 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00053287 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.55 or 0.00069966 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00027392 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $76.93 or 0.00821244 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00115069 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00063849 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00036822 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.37 or 0.01050050 BTC.
TajCoin Coin Profile
TAJ is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Blake2S hashing algorithm. It launched on July 10th, 2016. TajCoin’s total supply is 9,145,449 coins. The official website for TajCoin is tajcoin.tech. TajCoin’s official Twitter account is @tajcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TajCoin Coin Trading
TajCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TajCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TajCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TajCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TajCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TajCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.