CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 25th. CHIPS has a total market capitalization of $6.43 million and $3,392.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 6.1% higher against the dollar. One CHIPS coin can now be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003403 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and BarterDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,041.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,324.11 or 0.14679800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00039825 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.08 or 0.00200455 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $141.61 or 0.01569930 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021019 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00016836 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001707 BTC.
CHIPS Coin Profile
CHIPS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,963,485 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and BarterDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CHIPS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.